7 March 2003XXXXXXX Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses To - Elders, Ministerial Servants and Friends
This letter is dealing with our concerns over the following-
- WBTS involvement with the United Nations
- Pedophilia and the handling of these matters within the Organization
- False and failed Prophecies
- That the NGO share the ideals of the UN Charter.
- Operate solely on a not-for-profit basis
- Have a demonstrated interest in UN issues & a proven ability to reach large or specialised audiences, such as educators, media-representatives, policy makers & the business community.
- Have the commitment & means to conduct effective information programmes about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins and pamphlets, organizing conferences, seminars and round tables, and enlisting the co-operation of the media.
- UN involvement,
- Mistreatment of Pedophilia cases,
- False and failed prophecies
- U-turn on Blood.
K & P
-------- PS. If this letter upsets anyone or if they are told "it is apostate material" let us once again remind you that the majority of this letter contains the Society’s OWN MATERIAL and has been taken from various publications over the years.